Does Your Company Attract Top EHS Talent?
December 10, 2012
Top talent can be hard to find. Does your company foster the type of environment that attracts top talent? How do you stack up to your competitors? Trispyrian Resources, a division of Trinity Consultants, has found that top EH&S talent is attracted to companies that:
- Emphasize sound environmental compliance. While not a deal-breaker, past compliance issues are often seen as a challenge to help make things right.
- Share similar beliefs and values.Candidates want a good cultural fit.
- Promote multiple paths for growth opportunities whether advancement occur at the site, regional, international, and corporate level.
- Encourage training, development, or higher education with reimbursement programs.
- Offer relocation assistance and assistance with selling/buying a home, if required to relocate.
- Provide robust traditional benefits as well as shareholder opportunities through stock options and/or pension plans.