At the beginning of 2015, Our Client launched a project to evaluate the opportunities and impacts of increasing digitization and enhanced digital connectivity. The idea of further improving customer benefits and increasing internal efficiency through digital connectivity clearly aligns with the Verbund concept. Our Smart Supply Chain cluster within Company 4.0 leverages the Client's existing foundation, along with digital technologies, to create a connected supply chain. We have identified Horizontal Integration as an element of our vision, which enables end-to-end value chain planning.
Regional Implementation Manager, Supply Chain
As the regional implementation Manager for North America you are responsible for the delivery of the Horizontal Integration project in that region. In your role you are a member of the global implementation core team and report to the global lead of Company 4.0 Smart Supply Chain. You are responsible for cross functional implementation teams in the respective region.
Formula for Success: You Will…
- Lead all regional project management activities and assume responsibility of the regional implementation including the strategic and conceptual work
- Initiate and guide engagement with regional Business Units and Strategic Customers in alignment with Global 4.0 Horizontal Integration Core Team Lead
- Manage regional stakeholders and actively promote Horizontal Integration with the business and customers
- Manage and coordinate multiple functional implementation teams (incl. Scrum teams) within the region (incl. regional roll-out planning like e.g. plant and customer roll-outs)
- Identify business requirements across the region and elevate to Global Product Owner
- Participate in global core team activities and act as representative of Horizontal Integration from the region
- Lead cross functional and regional project communication both internally and externally
- Take charge of project progress, performance, cost and benefit tracking in the region supported by the Global PMO
Qualifications - Our Client recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You…
- BA/BS degree is required. BA/BS in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Business management or related field is preferred. MBA preferred.
- Must have at least 10 years of business experience with a minimum of 5 years of supply chain/logistics management experience
- Working knowledge of current Supply Chain Management concepts, including trends and developments (i.e., digital supply chain)
- Knowledge of change management principals, methodologies and tools is required.
- Highly motivated self-starter, works independently under general supervision
- Must be able to travel up to 25%+
- Excellent organizational, communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills