Our Client is seeking an Environmental, Industrial Hygiene and Safety Specialist for its Sparks, GA chemical formulating and packaging facility.
The position provides technical support for environmental, industrial hygiene and safety (EHS) compliance activities for the Sparks, GA Site through a shared services concept.
You will directly support of all aspects of the site EHS program.
Formula for Success: You Will…
- Provide technical and regulatory expertise to maintain EHS compliance.
- Facilitate the sharing of programs, procedures, tools, and successfully demonstrated practices within the EHS Community.
- Manage the implementation and operation of EHS standardized processes and administration of related electronic systems.
- Develop effective working relationships with site management, employees, and the EHS community to drive continuous improvement in EHS performance.
- Provide input in identifying and tracking appropriate KPI’s, and assessing EHS performance.
- Maintain records and prepare various EHS reports for assigned unit(s).
Qualifications - Our Client recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For in You…
- BS Degree in Engineering or Science is required.
- Environmental, industrial hygiene and safety regulatory knowledge is required.
- 3+ years of experience in implementing Environmental programs in a manufacturing arena is preferred.
- Experience with hazard recognition, job hazard analysis and Process Hazards Analysis is a plus.
- Basic computer skills (ex. Spreadsheets, word processing, database management) are essential.
- Customer Focus, Team Leadership and Teamwork, Entrepreneurial Acting/Initiative, Results Orientation, Communication, and Work Management skills are essential.