You will report to the Hub EHS Team Leader and provide professional, technical support for environmental compliance through a shared services concept for the Cincinnati manufacturing facility. You will ensure compliance, coordination, and continuous improvement of environmental programs and projects. This includes providing regulatory expertise and ensuring compliance through support of site compliance assurance process.
Formula for Success: You Will…
- Provide leadership on all aspects of environmental standards. Review applicable standards and provide interpretation to the site. Advise site management and the EHS hub management of compliance concerns.
- Develop strategies and programs to ensure compliance to new federal, state or local regulations
- Maintain and monitor existing environmental programs while optimizing effectiveness and efficiency of the programs.
- Interface with regulatory agencies and third parties as needed on compliance and enforcement issues.
- Support process safety programs and initiatives through coordination and collaboration with Hub resources and the Center of Expertise (CoE) to ensure continuous improvement in Process Safety.
- Use of electronic management system tools to ensure environmental tasks are managed at the site.
The total rewards that you receive as an employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Qualifications - Our recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You…
- BS Degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience OR a High School degree, or equivalent, with a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience. A degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or Environmental Engineering/Sciences, is preferred.
- Must have at least two or more years of experience in implementing Environmental programs in a manufacturing arena is required. Candidates need to have detailed knowledge (theory and application) of the environmental disciplines (air, water, solid waste).
- Experience with Federal and State environment regulations (Title V, MACT, RCRA, EPCRA, NPDES, LDAR.)
- General working knowledge with process safety methods and programs.
- Strong skills related to teamwork, interpersonal relationships, communications, customer-focus, work management and results orientation.
- Basic computer skills (ex. Spreadsheets, word processing, database management) are essential.
- Knowledge/experience with EHS management systems.