Trispyrian connects bright people with great companies. To learn more about our Engineering and Environmental search practice, visit www.trispyrian.com .
Our client, a global leader in the manufacturing industry, is seeking an Environmental Project Engineer to foster key business stakeholder relationships within a decentralized environment to inform and improve environmental performance of company divisions via data-driven insights. This individual, in conjunction with Director, Environmental Health & Safety, will effectively manage communications & documentation in projects such as: environmental and chemical compliance programs, environmental investigation and remediation, product declaration and restriction requirements, product stewardship requirements and regulatory interpretation and implementation. This role will be responsible for environmental audit support, environmental due diligence, contaminated site management and corporate environmental filings and reporting.
- Effective and timely support of divisional environmental and chemical compliance programs
- Proactive contaminated site management to reduce costs and accelerate closure
- Robust communication regarding regulatory developments and programs relevant to ITW businesses
- Bachelor’s degree required with preferred concentration in Chemical, Mechanical or Civil/Environmental Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in environmental or chemical compliance programs and projects
- Willingness to travel 10 to 20% as needed
- Strong communication skills, solid judgment and perspective
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strategic and proactive thinker